CASE STUDY: TEMBO
TEMBO is an award-winning event marketing agency specialising in B2B and B2C conferences and exhibitions. TEMBO was seeking event marketing management, strategy, and lead generation for their portfolio of clients.
Makris Marketing helps TEMBO by creating and actioning event marketing strategies. This includes website, email, PPC, and partnership marketing for the event. Makris Marketing also launched multiple GTM events across the UK, driving MQLs and registrations.
- Creation and Execution of Strategy: Makris created bespoke marketing strategy for portfolio of clients which involved market research and analysis, budgeting, and xx to ensure maximum visitor and exhibitor registration.
- Visprom and Exprom Campaign Management: To drive visitor and exhibitor registration, Makris built and managed visprom (visitor promotion) and exprom (exhibitor promotion) campaigns using a mix of digital channels, email marketing, and targeted outreach to engage with potential attendees and exhibitors effectively. Makris worked closely with sales teams to ensure MQLs were being nurtured and converted
- Content: Makris used organic channels to rise brand awareness for TEMBO's events, consistently creating engaging and relevant content for LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok. This content fostered a sense of community and excitement around the events, driving increased interest and engagement.
Strategy and ResultsBy implementing tailored strategies for each client, Makris engaged stakeholders across multi-channel campaigns which drove visitor and exhibitor registrations, increasing brand awareness for launch events, and exceeding historic targets for legacy events. Highlights:
- An average 70% increase in visitor registration
- Revenue generation exceeding £500,000 for one event
- Increased site traffic and engagement through digital marketing channels.
- Improved organic social media presence and brand awareness for events.